ksmith (
ksmith
) wrote
2006
-
11
-
29
11:16 am
Current Mood:
amused
Entry tags:
memes
Everybody's doin' it
...and now I am, too.
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Too funny, Part 1
kristine-smith.livejournal.com
2006-11-30 02:31 am (UTC)
(
link
)
If Jani took the test:
Too funny, Part 2
kristine-smith.livejournal.com
2006-11-30 02:33 am (UTC)
(
link
)
If Lucien took the test:
Getting scary
kristine-smith.livejournal.com
2006-12-01 04:26 am (UTC)
(
link
)
John Shroud.
Hummm...
alfreda89.livejournal.com
2006-12-03 06:05 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Sort of like drawing tarot for characters.
Way, way too accurate... .
I'm not doing it because it took 4 minutes for the portal to download, and two more after the first question before I gave up.
And this is cable, for crying out loud!
Re: Hummm...
kristine-smith.livejournal.com
2006-12-03 06:15 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
Yeah, there were times wehen it did take a long time.
FWIW, if you do it a couple of times in succession, it seems that it goes faster.
5 comments
Post a new comment
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
[
Home
|
Post Entry
|
Log in
|
Search
|
Browse Options
|
Site Map
]
Too funny, Part 1
Too funny, Part 2
Getting scary
Hummm...
Way, way too accurate... .
I'm not doing it because it took 4 minutes for the portal to download, and two more after the first question before I gave up.
And this is cable, for crying out loud!
Re: Hummm...
FWIW, if you do it a couple of times in succession, it seems that it goes faster.